PELVIC FLOOR PHYSICAL THERAPY
PELVIC FLOOR PT
Our physical therapist offers one on one treatment sessions for one hour. Treatment consists of manual therapy and teaching you exercises to help you reach your goals. Included in your treatment is an individualized exercise program with consistent check ins from your PT. Every woman deserves to have a pain and leak free life and we are here to help you get there. Pelvic floor therapy helps with:
• Stress incontinence- leaking with running, jumping, sneezing etc.
• Urgency incontinence - difficulty holding your urine
• Fecal Incontinence
• Pelvic Pain with and without insertion
• Organ Prolapse
PELVIC FLOOR PT DURING PREGNANCY
Creating life is a wonderful but sometimes difficult and painful process. Our therapy team focuses on helping you go through pregnancy pain free. We want you to be able to continue to do all the activities you love doing whether that's running, lifting, or even playing with your other children. Physical Therapy can help prepare you for delivery by working on how to use your muscles correctly to decrease chances of tearing.
• Low Back Pain
• Abdominal and Pelvic Pain
• Prep for delivery to reduce tearing
• vaginal & cesarean recovery
• Performance based therapy
Call for pricing or to see what your insurance will cover.